Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Lump moves!!

I have been gently prodded by someone and encouraged to post.
So, how about an update?
Since I posted last:
I attended a grid computing workshop at Appalachian State University in Boone, NC. Great gig - they put me up in a hotel, fed me and PAID me, plus taught me some fundamentals about distributed computing. Geeks with money to burn, gotta love it.
I spent Thanksgiving at home with my wonderful bride.
I nearly went crazy studying for finals.
I passed said finals and graduated from the University of North Carolina Greensboro.(More on those last two in my next post.)
I spent Christmas and New Years with my bride and some (newly) close friends. I hope to have many holidays doing the same.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hallelujah! The lump wiggeleth his littleth fingereth!;)

I was beginning to wonder if you were still alive.
Free trips are always nice. Close friends and spouses are even nicer.

And I notice you mentioned writing another post. I'm waiting with bated breath.

rhon said...

The prodder has a relentless poke!

You failed to mention (intentionally?) playing many hours of "Deus Ex".